Carmelized Pork Tenderloins and Faux-tay-toes

This quick little gem is perfect for those nights when time is at a premium. I used my electric skillet to make this extra easy.

Non-aerosol cooking spray
1 lb lean pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2-inch slices
2 cloves garlic, pressed
2 T. packed brown sugar
1 T. orange juice
1 T molasses
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper

Coat a large skillet with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add pork and garlic and cook for 6-8 minutes, turning occasionally, until pork is no longer pink in the center. Mix up the remaining ingredients. Pour over the pork. Cook until the mixture thickens and coats the pork.

Serves 4.
Calories 171
Carbs 9g

Non-carb diners may have mashed potatoes with this. I was able to make up a batch of Faux-tay-toes.

Faux-tay-toes-- Steam cauliflower until tender. Drain. Whirl in the food processor with butter, cream cheese, salt and pepper to taste until you get the consistency of mashed potatoes.

Comments

Anonymous said…
My mouth is watering OMG. Can't wait to make this one. I am so excited with all these new and untried recipes Thank you so much this is GREAT.
imaluckydog
Lee Plumb said…
Wait until you see what I've got for tomorrow. I'm blowing the lid off the Legend of No Desserts in One-der-Land.
Anonymous said…
I am going to be your number one food tester OK. I can't wait for the next recipe.

I got a huge perk this morning. Just have to tell someone who cares. I got an early weigh in because I am doing this health thing with our town. I almost did not want to believe the scale and the nurse. I am still obese but I have lost 90 pounds OMG How happy am I Big time HAPPY ;-) Love imaluckydog

Popular posts from this blog

My Doc has a Spiffy New Office!

Is Humiliation Part of the Treatment?

The Legend of No Desserts in One-der-Land