Sandwich Spreads for When it's Too Hot to Cook

 It's too hot to cook in Florida and most of the Deep South right now. It's mid-July, and sometimes all I can do is reach for a popsicle. 

These easy sandwich spreads are the perfect answer to "not another sandwich!" and "we can take this to the picnic table" at the theme park or zoo rather than spend money at an overpriced restaurant with pretensions of grandeur. 

I hope you like them as much as I do. The Deviled Egg Sandwich Spread is one of my go-to staples, since hard-cooked eggs can be made well in advance. Keeping them around to make the spread is the issue since hard-cooked eggs are a real temptation. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Doc has a Spiffy New Office!

The Legend of No Desserts in One-der-Land

The Best Spices-- Never say Low Carb is bland again