Cold Tangy Carrots

 

Cold Tangy Carrots




My partner Dave swears this is a recipe from his youth, and despite the disparate nature of the ingredients, he swears it's delicious. 

Notes:

Sources: Joys of Jacksonville by the Navy Supply Corps Officer's Wive's Club. (Approx 1985, since it refers in the notes to a news event in 1984.) 

************************

Disclaimer: I am not a chef, nor a licensed food service professional of any kind. I'm a grandmother who loves to cook and loves efficient cooking. Anything I post has been checked out by me, but in no way do I guarantee that my suggestions will work for you. YMMV (Your mileage may vary.) Some links may give the original poster a small commission on products sold via the link. I personally am not an affiliate, nor do I earn commissions on products. The links provided are examples of what's available online. 

Lena Austin

www.fatfrogdiary.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Doc has a Spiffy New Office!

Is Humiliation Part of the Treatment?

The Legend of No Desserts in One-der-Land