Mini Lemon Cream "Pies" for Dieters

I found this on the side of a box of Jell-o Vanilla Sugar Free Pudding and tried it. I made one change and one omission. I changed the cookies to a sprinkle of graham cracker crumbs and I didn't use any Cool Whip. Oh, and I used the sugar free varieties of the pudding and gelatin. However, I will type the recipe faithfully. Do what you want. It's your life.

Mini Lemon Cream "Pies" 
1 pkg (3.4 oz) Jell-o Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
1 pkg. (3 oz) Jell-o Lemon Flavor Gelatin
1-1/2 cups boiling water
8 vanilla wafers (or graham cracker crumbs)
1 cup thawed Cool Whip whipped topping (optional)

Combine dry pudding and gelatin powder in a medium bowl. Add boiling water, stir for 2 minutes, until completely dissolved. Refrigerate 15 minutes. Place 1 wafer in the bottom of each of the 8 dessert dishes. Cover with the pudding mixture. Top with the Cool Whip. Chill for at least an hour. Refrigerate any leftovers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Doc has a Spiffy New Office!

The Legend of No Desserts in One-der-Land

Is Humiliation Part of the Treatment?