Naughty! Monkey Coffee


This recipe is so naughty, I can't believe I'm publishing it where my bariatric friends can see. Well, mainly it's for me. I don't drink hardly at all, but when I do, this is my drink of choice. Why is it called Monkey Coffee? I have no clue. I call it sinful and that's enough. 

Squirt the syrup on the sides of an old-fashioned glass. Add coffee cubes or ice cubes. Coffee cubes are simply coffee poured into an ice cube tray and frozen. Once solid, put them in a zip-top bag for storage. (You did label that bag, didn't you?) 

Now pour in the vodka, Bailey's, and amaretto. Top off with some half-and-half. I like mine fairly blonde, but that's a "to taste" thing. 

You may garnish with a maraschino cherry, if desired. Serve immediately. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Doc has a Spiffy New Office!

The Legend of No Desserts in One-der-Land

The Best Spices-- Never say Low Carb is bland again