No one Believed Me, so here's the proof


I knew I'd recorded my heaviest weight on a weight tracker, but I couldn't remember where until I stumbled on it today. There it is at the bottom of the chart on the right -- 298 lbs, a little over a year ago now. I've lost 54 pounds since that day, and more comes off when I follow my diet.
No one believes me when I tell them I've already lost 54 pounds. Like, nothing counts before your surgery date. A year of struggle is a year of my life, and it darn sure does count. Someday, when I'm in those skinny jeans or daringly wearing a bikini (yeah, at my age!) I want to have the proof I used to weight just shy of 300 pounds because no one will believe me then, either. LOL!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Doc has a Spiffy New Office!

The Legend of No Desserts in One-der-Land

Is Humiliation Part of the Treatment?