Today's the day!

I thought today would never arrive. But three hours from now I will be on the operating table and my guts will be rearranged. 
I have to praise the phlebotomists here. All of them so far have been consumate professionals. One stick, every time. Tina, who just left, never hurt me. I'm truly amazed. 
At this moment I am free of all devices attached to my PICC line, and I want a bath. Penny, my nurse, is in a dither. She knows the Gabapentin has made my world tilt, so she wants someone with me, but the current PCT is male. LOL! 
That's my current project. I get pretty bored. 
Despite being a Clear Liquid diet, the food is good. I like the Blue Raspberry Popsicle and I even liked the coffee black but I had to sneak in sweetener from my stash in my suitcase. Still, yum! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Doc has a Spiffy New Office!

The Legend of No Desserts in One-der-Land

Is Humiliation Part of the Treatment?