Cynnara's Con Job Rub

Honoring my friend Cynnara Tregarth and her cooking today!! 
 

Mmmmmmmm I've got to try this. Since you shared, I'll share my Con Job Rub
 
1 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup kosher salt
1 tbsp chili pepper
2 tsp cayenne pepper
1 tbsp dried cilantro
1 tsp Creole seasoning (By Zatarann)
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp onion powder
2 tsp Italian seasoning
 
Mix together in a bowl. Place into a ziploc freezer bag-- keep in cool dark place for up to 3 months. When putting on meat- pat it on and gently rub it in. Marinate the rubbed meat in the fridge for 6 hours-- then rub some more just before smoking or grilling.
 
Cyn
.

__,_._,___

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Doc has a Spiffy New Office!

Is Humiliation Part of the Treatment?

The Legend of No Desserts in One-der-Land