Diet Kool Pops

Diet Kool Pops



Kool Aid pops were a part of my childhood, and probably kept Mom from killing us in summer. They're a cheap and easy snack even now, with some modifications to avoid all that sugar. Who says Mom can't enjoy a frosty treat, too? I got my kool-pops mold from someone who no longer wanted them, but you can pick them up in dollar stores or even online. In a pinch, use Dixie cups, cover with foil, stick in a stick (available at craft stores by the box), and freeze. But frankly, the mold is worth the purchase. Most molds can also be used to freeze fruit smoothies, juices, and yogurts.


Here's a link for cheap ice pop molds.

No , I don't get a kickback from Amazon, or anyone else. I just happen to be an Amazon Prime member.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Doc has a Spiffy New Office!

The Legend of No Desserts in One-der-Land

Is Humiliation Part of the Treatment?