How to make a latte

I keep espresso powder at home so I can "plus" my coffee when I need a zap of energy. Instant espresso powder is worth taking the time to search for, if you're an author. (grin)
Torani Syrups can be added to create flavored latte-- gourmet flavor without the gourmet price!
http://www.worldpantry.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prmenbr=2926001&prrfnbr=3048730

Ingredients

  • 2 cups milk
  • 1 1/3 cups hot freshly brewed dark roast espresso coffee

Directions

  1. Heat milk in a saucepan set over medium-low heat. Whisk briskly with a wire whisk to create foam. Brew espresso and pour into 4 cups. Pour in milk, holding back the foam with a spoon. Spoon foam over the top.

 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Doc has a Spiffy New Office!

The Legend of No Desserts in One-der-Land

Is Humiliation Part of the Treatment?