The Classic (and Not-so-Classic Alternatives) Pepperidge Farm Stuffing

 

The Classic (and Not-so-Classic Alternatives) Pepperidge Farm Stuffing


Sorry for the wonky picture! 

This image came directly off the empty bag of Pepperidge Farm Herb Seasoned Stuffing. You can follow the package directions and add the ingredients from the top list, or you can make the Orange Walnut Stuffing. I use this as a reference for all the possibilities of what I can add to a stuffing like apples, raisins, walnuts, chestnuts, giblets, and mushrooms. The list goes on and on. 

Sources: Pepperidge Farm Herb Seasoned Stuffing in a 16-0z bag. 

************************

Disclaimer: I am not a chef, nor a licensed food service professional of any kind. I'm a grandmother who loves to cook and loves efficient cooking. Anything I post has been checked out by me, but in no way do I guarantee that my suggestions will work for you. YMMV (Your mileage may vary.) Some links may give the original poster a small commission on products sold via the link. I personally am not an affiliate, nor do I earn commissions on products. The links provided are examples of what's available online. 

Lena Austin

www.fatfrogdiary.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Doc has a Spiffy New Office!

The Legend of No Desserts in One-der-Land

Is Humiliation Part of the Treatment?