Broccoli Chicken a la King

 

Broccoli Chicken a la King

Am I a fan of Campell's soups? Yes, I am! I'm from the era of "Casseroles will Set You Free" from the drudgery of the kitchen, and that view has only strengthened over the years. Note that you can also switch out and use ham instead of chicken. I cheat and use Spam. This is a microwave recipe as well. Can you get any easier? 

 



Notes:

1. Serve over split baked potatoes, cooked noodles, or biscuits. I personally have served it over cooked farro as well. 

2. Cheap casserole dishes can be found at thrift stores. I have a whole collection that cost me less than $20 in total, and that includes Corning Ware with lids. Stock up! That way, if you're ever asked to bring a casserole to the potluck, you won't be annoyed if the dish disappears. Never take your *good* casserole dishes out of the house. Be prepared to be that cook who whips up a casserole, brings it in a dish, and is totally stress free. 

Disclaimer: I am not a chef, nor a licensed food service professional of any kind. I'm a grandmother who loves to cook and loves efficient cooking. Anything I post has been checked out by me, but in no way do I guarantee that my suggestions will work for you. YMMV (Your mileage may vary.) Some links may give the original poster a small commission on products sold via the link. I personally am not an Amazon affiliate and make no money on any links given.

Lena Austin

www.fatfrogdiary.blogspot.com

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Doc has a Spiffy New Office!

The Legend of No Desserts in One-der-Land

The Best Spices-- Never say Low Carb is bland again