Milk Sherbet

 

Milk Sherbet

Yes, you can make sherbet with Jell-o. It works! And because you can get sugar free Jell-o, it won't hurt your weight as much as ice cream. 

 


Notes:

1. Put the large bowl in the freezer before starting. The first "chill until syrupy" takes between 30-60 minutes, and you should check often. It happens faster than you think. 

2. It will look curdled when you add the milk. Keep going. Trust the process on this one. Start this one in the morning, or do up to the 4-5 hours of freezing, then go to bed. It'll be done in the morning. Whichever works better for your lifestyle. 

Sources: Joys of Jell-o, 6th Edition

Disclaimer: I am not a chef, nor a licensed food service professional of any kind. I'm a grandmother who loves to cook and loves efficient cooking. Anything I post has been checked out by me, but in no way do I guarantee that my suggestions will work for you. YMMV (Your mileage may vary.) Some links may give the original poster a small commission on products sold via the link. I personally am not an Amazon affiliate and make no money on any links given.

Lena Austin

www.fatfrogdiary.blogspot.com

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Doc has a Spiffy New Office!

The Legend of No Desserts in One-der-Land

The Best Spices-- Never say Low Carb is bland again