Beefy Macaroni Skillet

BEEFY MACARONI SKILLET

 

Why pay for a certain hamburger pasta box when you can do it yourself for less money and less preservatives? This recipe doubles easily for more servings or is easily upcycled. 

Notes:

1. This is an easy recipe to "upcycle" with a cup or two of vegetables of any kind, like mushrooms, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, corn, or any of the mixed vegetables available in bags and boxes. What are your favorite veggies to throw in? 

2. Before serving, top with some more cheese. 

Disclaimer: I am not a chef, nor a licensed food service professional of any kind. I'm a grandmother who loves to cook and loves efficient cooking. Anything I post has been checked out by me, but in no way do I guarantee that my suggestions will work for you. YMMV (Your mileage may vary.) Some links may give the original poster a small commission on products sold via the link.

Lena Austin

www.fatfrogdiary.blogspot.com

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Doc has a Spiffy New Office!

The Legend of No Desserts in One-der-Land

The Best Spices-- Never say Low Carb is bland again