Bubblin' Swamp juice

Bubblin' Swamp Juice

No chocolate hot chocolate? I'm in! Yes, I'm one of those individuals who doesn't like chocolate. However, I'm aware I'm in the minority and I'm happy to make chocolate for those do love it. 

Notes:

1. I often have trouble finding the centipede gummies, but other creepy crawlies gummies are all over the place. One year I found gummy roaches, another gummy rats. Have fun with this! 

2. Buy your food coloring bottles early this year. Every year, it's a fight to find green and black for Halloween, and even worse as the year progresses to the winter holiday season. By the time December rolls around, the baking section of the grocery store may look like a war zone. Better yet, buy online. 

Sources:

Ghirardelli White Premium Baking Chips - 11oz: Target  were listed as far superior in taste and meltability to other baking chips. I can believe this, because I buy Ghirardelli white beverage chocolate so I can have "hot chocolate" with my friends. 

Disclaimer: I am not a chef, nor a licensed food service professional of any kind. I'm a grandmother who loves to cook and loves efficient cooking. Anything I post has been checked out by me, but in no way do I guarantee that my suggestions will work for you. YMMV (Your mileage may vary.) Some links may give the original poster a small commission on products sold via the link.

Lena Austin

www.fatfrogdiary.blogspot.com

 

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Doc has a Spiffy New Office!

The Legend of No Desserts in One-der-Land

The Best Spices-- Never say Low Carb is bland again