Chicken Broccoli Recipes- Two for One

 

Chicken Broccoli Recipes- Two for One


Another fine set of recipes from Campbell's Soup. Both of these can be made in the electric skillet or the Instant Pot, though you may have to increase the liquid if you use the Instant Pot. 

Notes:

1. The second recipe neglects to mention you will need spaghetti noodles and cook them separately. 

2. I'm one of those that find chicken breast a bit too dry, so I use boneless chicken thighs. I've also been known to simply get one of the pre-cooked chickens and use that instead. 

3. Please do not use the grated parmesan cheese you find near the spaghetti sauces in jars. Go to the deli and get grated parmesan there or buy a wedge and grate what you need. 

4. If you follow my tips from previous recipes, the vegetables were prepped the day you brought them home from the grocery store. I chop my carrots into coins, since that's the form I most often use, but a quick whir in the food processor takes care of grating them into fine bits. Same goes for the onions. I try to chop them and bag them in 2-cup increments so they're ready to grab out of the freezer. 

************************

Disclaimer: I am not a chef, nor a licensed food service professional of any kind. I'm a grandmother who loves to cook and loves efficient cooking. Anything I post has been checked out by me, but in no way do I guarantee that my suggestions will work for you. YMMV (Your mileage may vary.) Some links may give the original poster a small commission on products sold via the link. I personally am not an affiliate, nor do I earn commissions on products. The links provided are examples of what's available online. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Doc has a Spiffy New Office!

The Legend of No Desserts in One-der-Land

The Best Spices-- Never say Low Carb is bland again