Pork chop skillet dinner

Pork Chop Skillet Dinner

Another Campell's to the rescue meal for the busy cook. Because this recipe uses one skillet, it's an energy saver too. This is important when you don't want to heat up the kitchen too much. 

Notes: 

1. If you have an electric skillet, this is the time to drag it out and use it. You can brown the chops, remove them, cook the onions and rice, add in the broth, juice, parsley and chops, cover and cook, all in one pan. 

2. I personally just buy individual serving boxes or cans of orange juice and keep them handy. They're shelf stable and easy to grab and go. 

Disclaimer: I am not a chef, nor a licensed food service professional of any kind. I'm a grandmother who loves to cook and loves efficient cooking. Anything I post has been checked out by me, but in no way do I guarantee that my suggestions will work for you. YMMV (Your mileage may vary.) Some links may give the original poster a small commission on products sold via the link.

Lena Austin

www.fatfrogdiary.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Doc has a Spiffy New Office!

The Legend of No Desserts in One-der-Land

The Best Spices-- Never say Low Carb is bland again