Ogre and pumpkin sliders

OGRE AND PUMPKIN SLIDERS

 

I'm more of a purist and would prefer ground beef on my sliders. However, this year we ended up being given a package of ground turkey. So, original ingredients it is, this year. 

Notes:

1. Dave doesn't like green olives stuffed with pimento, so I'll be substituting black olives. I'll add a tiny dollop of mayonnaise to make the eyeball effect. If I have the time, I'll cut pointed ovals out of red peppers for a red "pupil". 

2. I have a cookie cutter that just happens to be the right size to create the cheese jack-o-lantern, so this is an easy one for me. 

3. I'll pop them in the air fryer for a quick sizzle. Here in Florida, October is still hot. We avoid the oven until it cools down. However, I remember living in Denver where I planned Halloween costumes to fit over snowsuits! 

Disclaimer: I am not a chef, nor a licensed food service professional of any kind. I'm a grandmother who loves to cook and loves efficient cooking. Anything I post has been checked out by me, but in no way do I guarantee that my suggestions will work for you. YMMV (Your mileage may vary.) Some links may give the original poster a small commission on products sold via the link.

Lena Austin

www.fatfrogdiary.blogspot.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Doc has a Spiffy New Office!

The Legend of No Desserts in One-der-Land

The Best Spices-- Never say Low Carb is bland again